Your personal information might be disclosed if required by Kuwaiti law in order to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By reading this statement, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of Kuwait. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the sovereignty of the state of Kuwait with respect to such matters.
1. ''arablly.com'' or ''we'' is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for three reasons:
1. to process your order (including payment authorisation);
2. to provide you with the best possible service; and
3. to assist in developing the site’s content and our services.
2. When placing an order, information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
3. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery). We will not text you in the future unless you have given us your consent (unless it is to confirm orders or delivery).
4. We will give you the opportunity to refuse any marketing email or text message from us or from any other third party companies in the future.
5. The type of information we may collect about may include your:
* Phone number (including mobile number);
* Email address; and
* Payment details;
6. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
7. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
8. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
9. The personal information which we hold will be held securely. The Site utilizes industry-standard firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to personal Information However, no computer system is fully secure and we do not guarantee full security of your information.
10. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a ''cookie'' which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies'). The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our registered users and non-registered visitors, in order to help us improve the functionality of our site for our users. Cookies are also used as a further means of ensuring private and secure purchase sessions are operated within the site.
11. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. Your browser can be modified to not accept cookies - guidance for which is provided in the paragraph above.
12. Sometimes, we may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service. For example, if we were to build a personalised account area.
13. We will need certain information such as your name, address and payment details in order to provide you our services and to allow you to buy products from us.
14. We may also use that information to let you know of additional products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can easily choose not to receive such information by letting us know on the registration screen when you sign up for the product or service.
15. Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes and we will not use your IP address to identify you. This data helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total. This anonymous data and the associated statistics can help us prevent fraudulent activity on the site.
16. Data collected during a co-promotion may be shared with the sponsor or co-sponsor. If this is the case we will inform you at the point of collection if your personal data will be shared with others as a result of your participation, to allow you to opt out of taking part in the promotion.
17. arablly.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
18. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +965 98088335
19. All information you provide to us will be kept confidential. We will never sell, exchange or market it in any way.
Thank you for visiting arablly.com