1. By placing an order with www.arablly.com website (''the website''), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Return & Exchange Policy
You have the right to return or exchange items purchased from Arablly.com within 14 calendar days of purchase based on the following conditions:
- The Returned or Exchanged item has a manufacturing defect or does not match the specifications as stated on Arablly.com
- The Returned or Exchanged item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with all the accessories and manuals intact. The item must be in the original sealed packaging.
- The item must be in resellable condition.
- You have the right to receive the refund in full amount. No deductions.
- You have the right to receive the refund in 15 calendar days.
Processing your Return or Exchange
If you would like to return or exchange an item, you can contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +965 98088335 and we will arrange for pickup from your address stated in your invoice.
Arablly.com ships orders in Kuwait using our own delivery network. Sometimes we will use 3rd party delivery partners.
- Flowers: Based on the nature of the floral business, we offer quick and same day deliveries. Deliveries are done in 4 hours.
Place your order before 7.00 pm for same day delivery.
Delivery will take place any time in between the time slots chosen.
- Other than Flowers: Your order is delivered on the same day or next day. Delivery is done in 1-2 days.
2. Changes to your order
If you wish to amend or cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp +965 98088335
For Same Day Delivery, any changes to delivery date, delivery time, shipping address or gift message must be made before 8:00am on the day of delivery, to ensure that we have time to amend the order prior to dispatch.
Although we will endeavour to make amendment requests that we receive after these times, we cannot guarantee we shall be able to make the changes.
It is very important that you ensure that the shipping address you provide is accurate, in particular the recipients mobile number, and that you give additional instructions to assist our drivers to locate difficult-to-find addresses. It is also very important that you keep us informed if you find that the shipping address or availability changes prior to the order being delivered.
The email that is sent on completion of the placing your order contains all the key information pertaining to your order. It is very important that you check this to ensure no errors have been made.
3.2 Flower Deliveries to Hospitals
We must have accurate and up-to-date information about the ward that the recipient is in.
If hospitals do not allow drivers to take flowers directly to wards because of health and safety regulations and in such cases our flowers will be delivered to reception.
3.3 Failure to deliver
It is very important to provide us with the mobile number of the recipient as this often makes it easier to resolve delivery problems when the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery. However, it is not always possible for us to alert either the recipient or the customer by mobile of our failure to deliver.
In the event that we are unable to deliver the order to a shipping address that you have provided, we will attempt delivery either that same day or the following day. We are not responsible for any other costs incurred by the customer due to failed deliveries.
3.4 Timed delivery
We undertake to meet our timed delivery commitments and nearly always do. However, if we miss our timed delivery slot for you, but have done the delivery between 8am and 10pm, you will not be entitled for a refund.
3.5 Timing for all day deliveries during Peak Periods
During extremely busy periods, such as Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, we reserve the right to extend our delivery window to delivery from 7am to 12pm in order to guarantee that all orders will be delivered on the day requested. However if we miss this delivery time but still deliver the flowers, we will not make a refund.
3.6 Delivery Instructions
On the page of the checkout we ask for Customer Notes. This information is for our drivers and is to express your wishes. We will always do our best to follow your instructions word for word but this is not always possible.
Putting a phone number in the shipping address does not mean we guarantee to contact the recipient to agree a delivery time as this is not possible for us to do and, although we will ask you for a phone number for the recipient it is for our use.
4. Availability and substitution
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- Sometimes flowers or accessories are substituted of equal or greater value.
5. Fraudulent behaviour
We reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the funds. We are under no obligation to reveal why we believe the order to be fraudulent. We will co-operate with the police regarding any criminal investigations. We reserve the right to refuse to serve customers, block their IP address from accessing our website and any other blocking or fraud prevention measures we feel may be necessary to implement from time to time.
6. Special offers and Promotional Codes
At our discretion from time to time, we may offer promotional codes or products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date. A special offer or promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotional code.
7. User comments, feedback and other submissions provided by customers
You agree that any material, information or ideas that you transmit to this site is, and will remain, the property of arablly.com.
1. The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
2. We reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.
3. We will not entertain any complaint for perishable products like fresh flowers, cake etc. after 48 hours from the time of delivery
4. While placing an order, please provide us with the following information for delivery at Hotel / Hospital.
* Full address of the hotel.
* Room No.
* Telephone number of the hotel.
* Name of Tour company, if applicable.
* Full address of the hospital.
* Ward number or name.
* Home address of recipient with phone number.
General Disclaimers :
1. arablly.com retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
2. If arablly.com is unable to deliver your order, then complete refund will be made. We shall not be liable for any other charges, loss of profits, emotional stress or any other liability etc. caused due to non-delivery.
3. arablly.com has taken every care for the accuracy of the information provided in the site. It has exercised due diligence in providing the latest products/information. However, arablly.com or its employees or its affiliates are not responsible for the loss or damage caused to any of the users due to the information inadvertently provided in the site.
1. Genunity of information & interest of making payments :
1. The customer promises that the information provided to arablly.com is true, correct and accurate. The customer also agrees to pay all charges incurred by them and users of your account and credit cards or other payment mention at prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
2. The customer agrees to defend indemnity & hold arablly.com and its affiliates harmless from all liabilities & expenses including attorneys fee related to any violation of this agreement by them and also for the use of the services or transmission of any message or information by them arablly.com may modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.
Thank you for visiting arablly.com. We hope that the recipient will be delighted with any order you put through.